- How should a regulatory framework be drawn up?
- How should the target markets and the flows of vehicles, second-hand spare parts and materials be managed within a standardised framework?
- How can the players be linked to build a real value chain?
- How can a circular economy be put in place?
- How can the sector for handling and processing ELVs be made environmentally friendly and profitable?
- How can clarity and visibility be provided for the ELV sector?
- How should the teams and staff be trained?
As a result of its businesses, its skills and its 360 degree view of the sector, INDRA is the appropriate solution to answer all these questions, whilst paying particular attention to the environmental issue and to important social balances.
Over and above the prior studies and diagnostics required for setting up an ELV network, INDRA is an active, operational player in this management day-to-day in order to recover cars and other wheeled vehicles (2-wheelers, lorries, buses, agricultural machinery, handling and civil engineering machinery, military vehicles, etc.)